Oneberry Technologies was founded in 2003 by Mr. Ken Pereira. He had observed an alarming trend with the ever-increasing inefficiencies and complexities within the Security Industry.
Regardless of whether a security force is well-trained and vigilant, they will not be able to address all the security challenges we face today. This is where technology is required to automate security processes and complement the strengths of security manpower, ensuring a more effective and efficient security force.
Oneberry strongly focuses on our innovation initiatives around automation, and the unification of physical security and technology. We provide our clients with seamless solutions to enhance their security and operational processes, while increasing productivity, and ultimately lowering overall security costs.
Together with our in-house R&D team, we continuously innovate and develop technologies to raise the standards within the Security Industry. From cutting-edge video analytics to AI and security robots, we are building technologies of the future.
In today’s world, security does not stand on its own. With close partnerships and collaborations, we extend our solutions beyond security, and offer complementary services within the IoT and Facilities Management Space.
To achieve our vision, we live by these mission statements:
1. Drive continuous innovation and improvements in everything we do
2. Stay close to the ground to learn & understand clients’ pain points
3. Be nimble and flexible to changes in the market and customer needs
4. Exploit new technologies that would enable productivity
5. Foster close collaboration with partners to provide holistic solutions
• Graded “A” by the Police Licensing Regulatory Department (2021, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015)
• Security Agency of The Year 2019
• Ranked 19th in Singapore’s Fastest Growing Companies 2019 survey, and 1st in the security automation category, organized by The Straits Times and Statista
• Awarded at the Singapore Security Industry Awards 2022 as Best Systems Integrator Firm, Best Video Analytic Solutions Provider, and Best Robotics Firm
From the public sector, to commercial, industrial or residential sectors, we work closely with our clients to provide solutions targeted to each individual use case and problem statement.
Awards & Recognition
Anomaly Detection AI
Partnerships & Collaboration
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. This is a senior role at an organisation and requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
The ideal Project Manager should capture the nuances and variation of this senior role, seeking multi-skilled and highly capable candidates. He will need to ensure that the projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget.
Qualifications and Experience
We would like to commend you on maintaining a very professional attitude by being gracious, giving extra attention and efforts to the Management of GSM Building.
Your technical support team also deserve our commendation for demonstrating their capabilities in trouble-shooting & problem-solving, which swiftly resolved GSM Building’s Virtual Guard Solutions with Remote Monitoring CCTV issues.
We will not hesitate to recommend Oneberry Technologies Pte Ltd to all.
Doreen Lee (Ms)Building ManagerMCST 753 GSM Building
Daniel Marc ChowManaging DirectorHenderson Security Services
Bobby BaljitManaging DirectorGlobalmax Security & Consultants
VictorMCST Council ChairmanLandridge Condominium